This is another sophisticated technique to jailbreak your iPad in easiest way, Its upto you which one more suitable for you.
original iPad and iPad 2 owners to avoid updating until we had official word from the jailbreak community that it was ok. We now have confirmation that iOS 4.3.3 is indeed susceptible to the current exploit.
Earlier today, the Dev Team released updated versions of their jailbreak software. Now both PwnageTool and RedSn0w have the ability to hack Apple’s new iOS 4.3.3. If you have an original iPad and have been dying to update it to get rid of the tracking file, check out this step by step tutorial:
How to Jailbreak iPad 4.3.3 with RedSn0w :-
- Step 1: Make sure your iPad is on the latest 4.3.3 firmware. It’s also a good idea to make sure you are using the latest iTunes.
- Step 2: Download RedSn0w 0.9.6.RC15 and iOS 4.3.3 for your iPad from here. I always recommend downloading everything to your desktop to help keep track of things.
- Step 3: After launching RedSn0w, find the firmware you just downloaded, and click next. You’ll then be given options like customizing your boot logo, once you’ve selected what you want, click next.
- Step 4: Make sure your iPad is off and connected to your computer. Then just follow the instructions to get your iPad into DFU mode.
- Step 5: Once you are successfully in DFU mode, RedSn0w will start its magic. This can take a while, but after it’s done your iPad will restart.
Stay tune with us for more Update about iPad Jailbreak 4.3.3 in future.