There are plenty of smart games available in market but only few are smart for iPad, I know you all are excitement to know about the latest games for iPad. See the given bellow latest smart games release for iPad.
1. Where’s My Perry? :-
WHERE’S MY PERRY IS THE LATEST PUZZLER FROM THE MAKERS OF WHERE’S MY WATER AND DISNEY!
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms, ice, steam and liquid, to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P
This game does not compare to Where’s my Water. This game is very similar, if not the same as Where’s my Water. This game is too easy, not challenging at all. Repeating dialogues get very annoying over time. The balloon face is ugly. The story line is not good at all, they wanted to make it funny but it makes me cry instead. I regret buying this game.
What’s New in Version 1.0.3 :-
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
2. DragonVale :-
DragonVale you may find yourself hopelessly addicted to hatching and caring for adorable dragons. You may find yourself feeding them treats, watching them grow, building and decorating their habitats, and inviting others in to view them in their floating island home. You may even find yourself choosing pairs for breeding, or setting up dragon competitions in the Colosseum.
DragonVale is an enticing social experience from Backflip Studios that is sure to keep you entertained. You get:
Dozens of adorable dragons to raise
A magical island you build in the sky
Custom habitats where dragons graze
Paths and decorations to delight your visitors
Farms to grow dragon treats
The grand Colosseum where dragons compete
Full-color visuals and sparkling animations
An original Renaissance music soundtrack
Support for Game Center and Facebook to visit other parks and trade gifts
What’s New in Version 1.9
★ Dragon Races! You can now enter your dragons into races against other dragons and win prizes.
★ New Island and another habitat at level 14.
★ Added an FAQ button to the options menu.
3. Spy vs Spy :-
SPY vs SPY is based on the original, multi-million unit selling, break out hit on the Commodore 64; Apple // series; and Atari 400/800 computers by First Star Software, Inc. It features online and local multiplayer matches, 16 new embassies (plus the original 8), and a pixel perfect retro mode as well as a modern mode, both with the famous black and white spies from MAD Magazine.
SPY vs SPY is the ultimate action/strategy game!
- Online + local multiplayer support – sabotage and intrigue included
- 16 brand new embassies – for a total of 24
- Play alone in custom matches for all 24 embassies, each with 5 levels of difficulty – you select the IQ of the opposing spy
- Retina graphics for the new iPad and iPhone
- New, full screen club-to-club combat in modern mode
- Modern & retro game modes – both featuring Simulvision™, Simulplay™ and your very own Trapulator™
- 5 types of booby-Traps – play as the famous black and white spies from MAD Magazine
- Integrated Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Includes the original theme music plus 4 new remixes
- Universal app – play on iPad, iPhone, and iPod
4 Catapult King :-
Become the catapult…
Take down forts, castles and even a fire-breathing dragon in Catapult King—the King of castle crushers! Rescue the princess and defeat the enemy in this beautiful, 3D fantasy adventure.
Universal build, works on iPhone, iPod touch and Pad.
• ONCE UPON A TIME
Princesses are constantly getting themselves kidnapped by dragons and this one is no different. Now it’s up to you to get her back using your arsenal of cannonballs and power-ups.
• SMASH THE NASTY KNIGHTS
The Nasty Knights are helping the dragon keep the princess captive. Teach them a lesson in 64 fun and challenging levels.
• POWER-UP YOUR ‘PULT
Complete levels to earn magic, then use this to enchant your catapult. You can give your catapult a line of sight for accuracy, use the Earth Shock to blast the bad guys away, or call in a devastating Lunar Strike!
5 Mystery Manor: Hidden Adventure :-
Mystery Manor is a mystery-style hidden objects game. In a mystic mansion, inhabited by strange but lovely people, spooky monsters and funny ghosts you’ll have to find hidden objects, unlock new rooms and complete quests. Mystery Manor is a never-ending game. New quests, rooms, characters are being added on a regular basis. Unlike all other Hidden Objects genre games, you will never finish the game. Despite of the great gameplay and premium graphics quality, the game is absolutely free!
Some great features:
- Explore through the atmosphere of mystery
- Captivating detective story line
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- A wide variety of objects to search and puzzles to solve
- Search for the objects in different modes: words, shadow-figures, phenomena, and Zodiac modes.
- Regular updates with new characters, rooms, and quests
- Never-ending mystic gameplay
- Help your friends and ask for their help in return
- Find yourself in the world of pure madness!
- Absolutely FREE
Stay tune with us for more Update about iPad games in future